How Do Facial Fillers for Men Work?
Dermal fillers for men are injected into different areas of the face to help reduce visible signs of aging. In some instances, forehead fillers for men are used to treat deep forehead creases and wrinkles. Or, in other cases, a wrinkle filler for men is used to address sagging skin in the neck, jawline and chin.
Male filler injections offer temporary results. The length of time that a dermal filler lasts varies, and regular follow-up appointments can be scheduled to help a patient maximize male facial filler treatment results.
What Are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers for Men?
Some of the reasons why men choose dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation include:
- Convenience: A typical dermal filler treatment requires only minutes to complete, with results that can last several months.
- Cost: A dermal filler treatment is usually more affordable than a surgical facial rejuvenation procedure.
- No Surgery Required: A dermal filler treatment does not require a patient to go under the knife.
- Limited Downtime: Patients can often resume their normal activities shortly after a facial filler treatment.
In addition, Dr. Azizzadeh understands each dermal filler patient is different, and he tailors a facial filler procedure to accommodate his patient’s facial rejuvenation treatment goals. Dr. Azizzadeh first performs an in-depth patient evaluation to learn about this individual. Next, Dr. Azizzadeh analyzes a patient’s medical history and identifies any potential dermal filler treatment complications. If Dr. Azizzadeh believes a patient is a good candidate for one or more dermal fillers, he crafts a custom treatment plan. On the other hand, if Dr. Azizzadeh believes an alternative facial rejuvenation treatment is required, he explains this option to his patient.
Why Injections Are Different for Men
The goal of a facial filler treatment is to enhance the facial appearance and ensure all facial features appear in perfect harmony with one another. However, how men and women achieve this goal often differs.
Men commonly use dermal fillers to increase volume in the mid-to-lower face or enhance the appearance of the forehead or brow. Comparatively, women sometimes use dermal fillers to plump the lips and smooth facial wrinkles.
When it comes to dermal fillers, each treatment must be personalized to a patient. Thanks to Dr. Azizzadeh, a patient can receive comprehensive insights into dermal fillers. Then, this individual can review different types of dermal fillers and find one that complements his or her facial rejuvenation treatment goals.
What Facial Fillers Are Available to Men?
Common dermal fillers for men include:
- Botox: One of the most-popular dermal filler treatments in the world, Botox helps men reduce muscle contractions that otherwise cause wrinkles, frown lines and other visible signs of aging in the face.
- Juvederm: A group of dermal fillers approved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2006, Juvederm injectable treatments deliver results that last six months or longer.
- Restylane: With Restylane injections, men can treat furrows, frown lines and wrinkles in the face.
There is no shortage of facial filler treatments available to men, and Dr. Azizzadeh is happy to discuss these options with men who are considering nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. To schedule a free facial filler treatment consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh, please contact us online or call us at 310-657-2203.