What Is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift represents a viable alternative to a traditional facelift. It serves as a “facelift without surgery” and involves injectable treatments.
At the CENTER, Dr. Azizzadeh offers a wide range of non-surgical facelift treatments to patients, including:
- Botox – Erases fine lines, wrinkles and furrows in the face by temporarily deactivating the muscles that create these wrinkles.
- Facial Fillers – Replaces lost collagen and fills fine lines and creases in the face, resulting in a rejuvenated and more youthful facial appearance.
- Ultherapy – Utilizes ultrasound technology to tighten loose skin and stimulate collagen growth simultaneously.
- Chemical Peels – Promotes skin cell turnover through exfoliation. After chemical peel treatments patients notice an improvement in skin texture, a reduction in brown spots and a beautiful glow.
Ultimately, a non-surgical facelift can provide many benefits, including:
- Reduces the appearance of facial creases, lines and wrinkles.
- Tightens the neckline.
- Enhances a sagging jawline.
- Minimizes the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Lifts the forehead, brows and eyelids to deliver a revitalized facial appearance.
- Restores volume to sunken cheeks.
- Gets rid of dark under eye bags or circles.
- Creates a more symmetrical, and therefore, youthful appearance.
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
Dr. Azizzadeh will work with patients to define the benefits of non-surgical facelift treatments. By doing so, he will be able to help a patient determine which non-surgical facelift option will enable this individual to achieve his or her desired results.
How Does a Liquid Facelift Work?
Dr. Azizzadeh is highly sought-after for his skills and precision in liquid facelift treatments. He will go above and beyond to provide liquid facelift patients with the best results possible.
A liquid facelift usually involves a combination of long-lasting injectables, like Voluma or Sculptra, with Botox and other hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvederm or Restylane. During this procedure, Dr. Azizzadeh will use the dermal fillers to fill creases or restore volume in the face, providing a patient with enhanced facial symmetry and a more youthful facial appearance.
In many instances, an injectable facelift requires roughly 30 to 45 minutes to complete. Meanwhile, the procedure allows an individual to restore lost volume and fill lines in the face without the need for surgery and is maintained with touch up treatments.
Liquid Facelift Before and After
Dr. Azizzadeh’s expertise in liquid facelifts has made him the most sought after injectors in Beverly Hills. Visit the facial rejuvenation gallery to see results.
Before & Afters
The Liquid Facelift gallery displays results of actual patients who visited Dr. Azizzadeh for facial rejuvenation treatments.
View All Before & Afters
What Should You Expect During a Liquid Facelift Consultation?
Dr. Azizzadeh wants each liquid facelift patient to get the best results possible and will collaborate with the individual to develop the optimal treatment plan. Dr. Azizzadeh will examine the individual’s face to identify signs of aging and areas that can be enhanced. After this assessment, he will be able to offer custom liquid facelift recommendations.
What Does a Liquid Facelift Procedure Involve?
A liquid facelift may involve multiple injection sites, and bruising and swelling are common in the days following treatment. Dr. Azizzadeh recommends using a cold compress and taking Arnica supplements to control bruising and swelling and note patients should avoid strenuous activity in the hours after a liquid facelift.
Typically, the results of a liquid facelift are visible instantly. If a patient uses Sculptra, up to three sessions may be required to achieve optimal results. These sessions often can be completed in one month increments, and a patient will see gradual facial improvements month after month.
Depending on the liquid facelift procedure, the results may last up to one year. Dr. Azizzadeh is happy to explain the benefits of each liquid facelift treatment and how long a patient should expect the results to last. That way, a patient can establish realistic treatment goals.
Schedule a Non-Surgical Facelift/Liquid Facelift Consultation Today
To find out more about the benefits of a non-surgical facelift/liquid facelift procedure, please contact Dr. Azizzadeh at the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.