Areas of the Face That Can Be Treated with Facial Injectables (Infographic)
Facial fillers are non-surgical treatments that instantly enhance your natural beauty. Injectables reduce lines and wrinkles and restore volume and fullness to the face.
Share this Image On Your Site
There are several cosmetic injectable treatments to choose from, including:
- Botox – Alleviates crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles and frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Juvederm XC – Corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – Smooths fine lines and adds volume to the face. Great for lips.
- Radiesse – Reduces the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane – Replenishes facial volume and fills hollows. Great for under the eyes.
- Sculptra – Stimulates the skin’s natural collagen to restore facial volume.
- Volbella – Adds volume and enhances the shape of the lips.
- Voluma – Lifts and highlights the contours of the cheeks.
These injectable can be used to treat many areas of the face, such as:
- Eyebrows – Lift and sculpt the brows
- Cheeks – Improve cheek contours
- Chin – Define the shape of the chin and jawline
- Eyes – Restore volume under the eyes
- Forehead – Erase and smooth lines on the forehead
- Lips – Enhance lip volume, shape and projection
- Temples – Add volume to sunken, hollow temples
To learn more about facial injectables, please contact The CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh.