Look Younger with Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatments
Laser skin resurfacing is a popular form of facial rejuvenation. With a laser skin resurfacing treatment, we can rejuvenate the tone and texture of the skin and erase pigmentation issues.
At the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Babak Azizzadeh’s laser of choice is the DOT Deka laser. It can we used to improve a wide range of skin conditions, including:
- Acne scars or other shallow scars
- Freckles, sunspots and other forms of skin damage
- Melasma (skin condition that causes brown spots on the face)
- Mild lines and wrinkles throughout the face
- Skin texture and tone issues
If an individual experiences any of the aforementioned skin conditions, it can be beneficial to schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh. He is a globally recognized facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon with comprehensive anti-aging treatment expertise. He is happy to meet with a patient to discuss DOT Deka laser treatments, explain how they work and determine whether these treatments can help an individual rejuvenate the facial appearance.
Each laser skin resurfacing consultation is a unique experience. At this time, Dr. Azizzadeh will examine a patient’s face and learn about an individual’s facial rejuvenation goals. Next, he will provide details about DOT Deka laser treatments and assorted non-invasive procedures. Dr. Azizzadeh then will offer facial rejuvenation treatment recommendations.
If a patient is a good candidate for laser skin resurfacing, Dr. Azizzadeh will craft a customized treatment plan. This plan will emphasize the use of DOT Deka laser treatments to address various signs of aging in the face. Also, Dr. Azizzadeh may recommend laser skin resurfacing be completed in conjunction with one or more non-invasive procedures, such as:
- Botox: With Botox injections, an individual can reduce excess muscle movements in the face that often lead to fine lines, furrows and wrinkles.
- Dermal Fillers: Many dermal fillers are available to help reduce the appearance of creases, fine lines and wrinkles that occur due to lost collagen in the face.
- Skin Care: Skin care products are available to help individuals address acne, sun damage and other skin conditions.
- Ultherapy: During a ultherapy treatment, ultrasound technology is used to stimulate collagen growth and lift and tighten the skin.
Before the laser skin resurfacing treatment, Dr. Azizzadeh will explain each step of the procedure. With DOT Deka laser treatments, Dr. Azizzadeh uses a laser to eliminate the molecular bonds of damaged skin cells. He will remove these skin cells layer by layer until a patient achieves a more-youthful and revitalized facial appearance.
Additionally, Dr. Azizzadeh offers recommendations for effective laser skin resurfacing recovery. He provides patients with post-procedure guidelines to ensure an individual knows what to expect following laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Azizzadeh also helps patients take the necessary steps to prepare for laser skin resurfacing and ensure a smooth, comfortable recovery.
Dr. Azizzadeh teaches patients about all aspects of laser skin resurfacing treatments. To find out more, please call us today at 310-657-2203 to schedule a consultation.