Why Should You Choose a RealSelf Top Doctor for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery?
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery is a life-changing procedure. As such, an individual should select only the best facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon to perform a facelift, nose job or other advanced facial plastic treatments.
Many plastic surgeons are available to perform facial plastic and reconstructive procedures around the world. However, only the top facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons like Dr. Babak Azizzadeh are named RealSelf Top Doctors.
RealSelf is a leading provider of cosmetic treatment and procedure discussions, reviews and stories that empower individuals with reliable information. To further support its community, RealSelf recognizes select doctors who have displayed an ongoing dedication to answering cosmetic treatment and procedure questions as Top Doctors.
To become a RealSelf Top Doctor, a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon must:
- Respond to consumers’ facial plastic surgery concerns and queries regularly.
- Be transparent about his or her level of service.
- Encourage consumers to post unbiased facial plastic surgery reviews and ratings.
In addition, there are four RealSelf Top Doctor recognition levels:
- Participating Members: Given to doctors who have answered at least one consumer question in RealSelf Q&A forums.
- Distinguished Members: Provided to doctors who have established themselves as cosmetic treatment and procedure experts and answered at least 50 consumer questions.
- RealSelf Top Doctors: Recognizes doctors with high patient ratings and favorable feedback. The RealSelf Top Doctor recognition has been awarded to less than 10 percent of the RealSelf doctor community.
- RealSelf 100: Honors the top 100 doctors, i.e. those who have shown an unmatched commitment to respond to consumer questions and feedback.
The criteria to obtain RealSelf Top Doctor status is stringent and ensures that only the cream of the crop can earn this highly sought-after recognition.
A facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who wants to receive RealSelf Top Doctor status will need to:
- Provide at least 75 answers to consumers’ questions.
- Provide at least 10 new answers to consumers’ questions every 90 days.
- Earn at least three patient reviews with an above-average overall rating.
- Garner positive votes on his or her answered questions.
Dr. Azizzadeh has earned the RealSelf Top Doctor recognition thanks in part to his ongoing mission to offer expert insights into consumers’ queries. In fact, Dr. Azizzadeh has provided at least 1,000 expert answers thus far and continues to go above and beyond the call of duty to teach individuals about the benefits of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Let’s not forget about the positive ratings that a RealSelf Top Doctor has received, either. To date, Dr. Azizzadeh has earned high marks in several areas, including:
- Overall rating
- After care follow-up
- Time spent with me
- Answered my questions
- Doctor’s bedside manner
When it comes to facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, there is no need to settle for second-best. Instead, working with a RealSelf Top Doctor ensures that an individual can receive extensive support with any facial plastic surgery treatment, at any time.
A RealSelf Top Doctor will do everything possible to guarantee that a patient can receive expert responses to his or her treatment queries, understands all aspects of a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and much more. Therefore, choosing a RealSelf Top Doctor for facial plastic and reconstructive surgery may prove to be a great choice.