Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and an individual who wants to look his or her best for the holiday may want to consider injectable dermal fillers.
With dermal fillers, an individual can boost the fullness of the lips. Dermal fillers allow a person to combat wrinkles and creases that appear in the lips as the underlying collagen and elastic fibers start to break down. Therefore, dermal fillers can help an individual slow down the effects of aging in the face.
Many dermal fillers are available, and some of the most common treatment options include:
- Juvederm Voluma XC: Adds volume to the cheeks to provide an individual with a more youthful facial appearance.
- Juvederm XC: Helps a person minimize parentheses lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: Reduces deep lines and folds in the face.
- Restylane: Serves as a line of hyaluronic acid fillers to help a person eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restylane Perlane: Enables a person to fill deep wrinkles and folds, including nose-to-mouth lines and frown lines.
- Radiesse: Smooths moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Sculptra: Helps stimulate the skin’s natural collagen production to enhance facial volume.
- Belotero: Ensures that an individual can temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to severe nasolabial folds.
In addition, dermal fillers can be used for the following purposes:
- Minimize smile lines, marionette lines and vertical “smoker’s lines”
- Boost cheek definition
- Increase lip volume and fullness
- Reduce under-eye bags and hollows
- Improve hollows in the temples
- Bolster facial symmetry
- Reduce horizontal chin lines
When it comes to lip fillers, it is essential for an individual to place his or her trust in an expert facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon like Dr. Babak Azizzadeh. With support from a world-class facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, an individual can get the best results possible from a dermal filler treatment.
Typically, an expert injector will offer an initial dermal filler consultation to patients. During this meeting, an individual can discuss his or her dermal filler concerns and goals directly with a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon or experienced nurse injector.
Each dermal filler consultation is a one-of-a-kind experience. Dr. Azizzadeh will allocate significant time and resources to teach an individual about the underlying causes of cosmetic issues, along with the wide range of dermal filler treatments that are available. Plus, he will be able to offer personalized facial filler treatment recommendations.
Dr. Azizzadeh understands the importance of effective dermal filler treatments. As such, he will tailor each treatment to the needs of his or her patient. Dr. Azizzadeh will also examine an individual’s face and neck closely to ensure that each issue can be addressed accordingly with a dermal filler treatment.
Lip fillers can make a world of difference, and those who want to learn more about these treatments should schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh. By doing so, an individual can find out how dermal fillers can help an individual increase the fullness of the lips, fight off facial wrinkles and much more.