Why You Should Travel to Beverly Hills This Summer for Your Rhinoplasty
For those who want to reap the benefits of a summertime rhinoplasty, there may be no better choice than a visit to the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills. Here, Dr. Babak Azizzadeh can teach an individual about nose surgery and develop a personalized treatment plan to help him or her achieve the best-possible facial rejuvenation results.
Dr. Azizzadeh is a world-renowned facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who possesses many years of experience with head and neck procedures. He may recommend a summertime rhinoplasty procedure for several reasons, including:
- Vacation: Summertime is sometimes a slow period for business professionals, which makes it an ideal time to take a vacation. Meanwhile, Dr. Azizzadeh is happy to perform a summertime rhinoplasty for these professionals, and by doing so, ensure they won’t have to miss work during the busiest times of the year.
- College Prep: Azizzadeh offers teenage rhinoplasty procedures for soon-to-be college students. These procedures enable a teen to address wide nostrils, a large nasal hump and other facial flaws before an individual begins his or her college career.
- Long-Lasting Results: Azizzadeh allocates the necessary time to understand the correlation between a patient’s nose and his or her chin, cheeks and other facial features. Then, he crafts a custom rhinoplasty treatment plan designed to deliver facial rejuvenation results that extend beyond summertime.
Unlike many other facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons, Dr. Azizzadeh understands each rhinoplasty procedure is unique. No two rhinoplasty patients are exactly the same, and as such, Dr. Azizzadeh creates a personalized surgical rhinoplasty plan for each patient. That way, Dr. Azizzadeh ensures a patient – regardless of facial symmetry – can achieve a beautiful and natural-looking nose that brings harmony to his or her face.
How Does Dr. Azizzadeh Approach Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Dr. Azizzadeh teaches each patient about surgical rhinoplasty and helps him or her establish realistic treatment expectations. Additionally, he educates patients about the different types of nose surgery, including:
- Teen Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery available to girls as early as 15 or 16 years old and boys as early as 16 or 17 years old.
- African American Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery tailored to the unique facial characteristics of African American patients.
- Asian Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery that accounts for the ethnic characteristics of Asians.
- Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery used to address the nasal defects of Middle Eastern patients.
- Hispanic Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery that helps Hispanic patients reshape the nose without putting their ethnic facial features in jeopardy.
- Revision Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery used to correct problems caused by a prior surgical rhinoplasty.
- Nasal Reconstruction: Nose surgery used to treat skin cancer, accidents, nasal collapse or trauma to the nose.
The right nose surgery varies based on the individual, his or her facial rejuvenation treatment goals and other factors. To determine which rhinoplasty surgery can deliver the optimal results, Dr. Azizzadeh conducts an in-depth patient evaluation. Dr. Azizzadeh first learns about a patient and finds out why he or she is considering rhinoplasty. He also reviews a patient’s medical history and may request assorted tests. Dr. Azizzadeh even uses the Vectra 3D imaging system to visualize the results of a rhinoplasty treatment and show a patient what he or she will look like after surgery.
If Dr. Azizzadeh determines a patient is a good candidate for surgical rhinoplasty, he crafts a treatment plan for this individual. Dr. Azizzadeh works closely with a patient and provides instructions to help him or her prepare for surgery. Then, on the day of surgery, Dr. Azizzadeh uses advanced surgical techniques to minimize risk and help a patient achieve his or her desired facial rejuvenation results. After a rhinoplasty surgery is completed, Dr. Azizzadeh keeps in touch with a patient, too. He requests follow-up appointments and does everything possible to ensure a patient’s rhinoplasty recovery stays on track.
Summertime rhinoplasty may be ideal, particularly for those who choose Dr. Azizzadeh for nose surgery. To date, Dr. Azizzadeh has helped many celebrities, executives, global dignitaries and other physicians improve the appearance of the nose, and he is available to help patients in Beverly Hills do the same. To find out more about rhinoplasty surgery, please contact us today at 310-657-2203 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh.