For those who want to reap the benefits of a summertime rhinoplasty, there may be no better choice than a visit to the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills. Here, Dr. Babak Azizzadeh can teach an individual about nose surgery and develop a personalized treatment plan to help him or her achieve the best-possible facial rejuvenation results.
Summertime Nose Job in Beverly Hills: Here’s What You Need to Know
Dr. Azizzadeh is more than just a standard Beverly Hills nose surgeon. Unlike most nose surgeons in Beverly Hills, Dr. Azizzadeh is world-renowned for his industry expertise. Dr. Azizzadeh has extensive experience with facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and head and neck surgery. And, Dr. Azizzadeh can use his knowledge and insights to determine if an individual is a good candidate for a nose job or another facial rejuvenation procedure in the summertime.
Dr. Azizzadeh may recommend a summertime rhinoplasty procedure for several reasons, including:
- Vacation: Summertime is sometimes a slow period for business professionals, which makes it an ideal time to take a vacation. Meanwhile, Dr. Azizzadeh is happy to perform a summertime rhinoplasty for these professionals, and by doing so, ensure they won’t have to miss work during the busiest times of the year.
- College Prep: Dr. Azizzadeh offers teenage rhinoplasty procedures for soon-to-be college students. These procedures enable a teen to address wide nostrils, a large nasal hump and other facial flaws before an individual begins his or her college career.
- Long-Lasting Results: Dr. Azizzadeh allocates the necessary time to understand the correlation between a patient’s nose and their chin, cheeks, and other facial features. Then, he crafts a custom rhinoplasty treatment plan designed to deliver facial rejuvenation results that extend beyond summertime.
Whereas a traditional Beverly Hills nose surgeon may take a one-size-fits-all approach to rhinoplasty surgery, Dr. Azizzadeh understands each nose job procedure is unique. No two rhinoplasty patients are exactly the same, and as such, Dr. Azizzadeh creates a personalized surgical rhinoplasty plan for each patient. That way, Dr. Azizzadeh ensures a patient – regardless of facial symmetry – can achieve a beautiful and natural-looking nose that brings harmony to their face.
What to Expect During a Summertime Nose Job in Beverly Hills Treatment Consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh
Dr. Azizzadeh recognizes that a nose job won’t necessarily help every patient achieve their facial rejuvenation treatment goals. So, he requests a consultation before he performs a surgical or non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedure. An out-of-town patient can book Beverly Hills travel accommodations to meet with Dr. Azizzadeh in person for their consultation. Or, a patient can schedule a virtual appointment.
A facial rejuvenation treatment consultation provides a learning opportunity for Dr. Azizzadeh and his patient. Dr. Azizzadeh reviews his patient’s medical history and their facial appearance. He also learns about his patient’s facial rejuvenation treatment goals. For the patient, he or she can ask Dr. Azizzadeh about a nose job and other facial rejuvenation procedures. The patient can gain insights into different facial rejuvenation treatment options and find out if one or more can deliver the optimal results.
If Dr. Azizzadeh discovers a nose job is a safe and effective treatment option for his patient, he develops a surgery plan. On the other hand, Dr. Azizzadeh may recommend non-surgical treatments that can help a patient enhance their facial appearance without going under the knife. There may be times when Dr. Azizzadeh recommends a nose surgery be performed in combination with a facelift or other facial rejuvenation treatments as well.
How Does Dr. Azizzadeh Approach Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Dr. Azizzadeh teaches each patient about surgical rhinoplasty and helps him or her establish realistic treatment expectations. Additionally, he educates patients about the different types of nose surgery, including:
- Teen Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery available to girls as early as 15 or 16 years old and boys as early as 16 or 17 years old.
- African American Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery tailored to the unique facial characteristics of African American patients.
- Asian Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery that accounts for the ethnic characteristics of Asians.
- Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery used to address the nasal defects of Middle Eastern patients.
- Hispanic Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery that helps Hispanic patients reshape the nose without putting their ethnic facial features in jeopardy.
- Revision Rhinoplasty: Nose surgery used to correct problems caused by a prior surgical rhinoplasty.
- Nasal Reconstruction: Nose surgery used to treat skin cancer, accidents, nasal collapse or trauma to the nose.
The right nose surgery varies based on the individual, their facial rejuvenation treatment goals, and other factors. To determine which rhinoplasty surgery can deliver the optimal results, Dr. Azizzadeh conducts an in-depth patient evaluation. He first learns about a patient and finds out why he or she is considering rhinoplasty. He also reviews a patient’s medical history and may request assorted tests. Dr. Azizzadeh even uses the Vectra 3D imaging system to visualize the results of a rhinoplasty treatment and show a patient what he or she will look like after surgery.
If Dr. Azizzadeh determines a patient is a good candidate for surgical rhinoplasty, he crafts a treatment plan for this individual. Dr. Azizzadeh works closely with a patient and provides instructions to help him or her prepare for surgery. Then, on the day of surgery, Dr. Azizzadeh uses advanced surgical techniques to minimize risk and help a patient achieve their desired facial rejuvenation results. After a rhinoplasty surgery is completed, he keeps in touch with a patient, too. He requests follow-up appointments and does everything possible to ensure a patient’s rhinoplasty recovery stays on track.
When Will the Full Results of a Rhinoplasty Procedure Become Visible?
After a summertime rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills, a patient should expect to see the full results of treatment the following summer. Generally, the results of a rhinoplasty can appear within one year of surgery. At this time, the patient can enjoy a natural-looking and functional nose.
Dr. Azizzadeh offers tips and recommendations to help a nose surgery patient avoid complications during the recovery process. He monitors his patient’s recovery in the weeks and months after surgery. Plus, Dr. Azizzadeh remains accessible to nose job patients. If a rhinoplasty patient has concerns or questions after treatment, Dr. Azzizadeh is happy to respond to them.
Considering Summertime Nose Job in Beverly Hills Treatment Options? Meet with Dr. Azizzadeh
Summertime rhinoplasty can be ideal, particularly for those who choose Dr. Azizzadeh for nose surgery. To date, Dr. Azizzadeh has helped many celebrities, executives, global dignitaries and other physicians improve the appearance of the nose, and he is available to help patients in Beverly Hills do the same. To find out more about rhinoplasty surgery, please contact us online or call us today at 310-657-2203 to schedule a consultation.