Looking Wedding Ready: How to Reverse the Signs of Aging Before a Big Event with Non-Surgical Fillers
Weddings are fun, exciting celebrations for guests of all ages. Yet for those who are self-conscious about their facial appearance, their stress levels may rise in the days leading up to a wedding. Fortunately, non-surgical filler treatments are available to help wedding-goers enhance their facial appearance without having to go under the knife.
Dr. Babak Azizzadeh of the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery in Los Angeles is a globally recognized facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He administers a wide range of non-surgical filler treatments to help individuals reverse the signs of aging in the face. Dr. Azizzadeh helps patients use non-surgical fillers to treat facial blemishes, wrinkles and other issues so they can look their best for a wedding or any other major event.
Dr. Azizzadeh offers several different non-surgical filler treatments. These include:
- Botox: Reduces wrinkles in the face caused by active muscles. Dr. Azizzadeh uses precise, targeted Botox injections to help patients smooth out the skin and improve their facial appearance.
- Facial Fillers: Fill in fine lines and creases throughout the face. Dr. Azizzadeh uses facial fillers to smooth out facial wrinkles and replace lost collagen in the face.
- Kybella: Dissolves fat under the chin. Dr. Azizzadeh uses Kybella treatments to help patients eliminate a double chin.
- Liquid Facelift: Involves the use of a series of injectable treatments to rejuvenate the facial appearance. Dr. Azizzadeh uses Botox, facial fillers and other injectable treatments during a liquid facelift.
- Chemical Peel: Involves the use of a medical-grade skin care solution to bolster the skin’s appearance. Dr. Azizzadeh uses a chemical peel to treat facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation.
- Juvederm: Consists of a family of dermal fillers that move easily into the skin. Dr. Azizzadeh uses Juvederm treatments to help patients improve facial volume and address facial lines and wrinkles.
- Sculptra: Reduces the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. Dr. Azizzadeh uses Sculptra treatments to help patients eliminate crow’s feet, laugh lines, smile lines and facial creases.
- Restylane: Enables patients to treat furrows, frown lines, wrinkles, skin damage and loss of fullness in the lips. Dr. Azizzadeh uses Restylane treatments to help patients soften the facial appearance and minimize signs of aging in the face.
Dr. Azizzadeh may recommend one or more of the aforementioned non-surgical fillers to help a patient achieve his or her desired facial rejuvenation results. He requests a patient consultation to learn about an individual and develop a custom non-surgical filler treatment plan. That way, Dr. Azizzadeh helps a patient determine which non-surgical fillers can help this individual look his or her best for a wedding or any other occasion.
Additionally, Dr. Azizzadeh provides a patient with full details about what to expect before, during and after a non-surgical filler treatment. He teaches each patient about a non-surgical filler procedure and responds to any concerns or questions. Plus, Dr. Azizzadeh provides support throughout the non-surgical filler recovery cycle and ensures a patient’s recovery stays on track.
For those who are considering a non-surgical filler treatment prior to a wedding or another big event, it may be beneficial to meet with Dr. Azizzadeh. To schedule a non-surgical filler consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh, please contact us today at 310-657-2203.