5 Signs of Aging That a Facelift Can Address
A facelift provides an individual with the opportunity to reduce visible signs of aging in the face and create a more youthful facial shape.
Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, a facial plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, is internationally recognized for his expertise in facelift procedures. His philosophy for facial rejuvenation is to always take a very customized approach to surgery so that the specific anti-aging goals of each patient are successfully achieved. A facelift can effectively rejuvenate a patient’s facial appearance by addressing many signs of aging, including:
- Loose or Sagging Skin – An individual’s skin will begin to lose its elasticity starting as early as the mid to late 30s. This results in sagging skin and wrinkles along the face and neck. Fortunately, a facelift performed by an expert facial plastic surgeon, like Dr. Azizzadeh, can improve the appearance of loose sagging skin, resulting in a more youthful face.
- Loss of Facial Volume – Often times individuals will begin to look constantly tired as they get older because they loose fat from their face, which creates a hollow and exhausted looking appearance. A facelift performed by Dr Azizzadeh not only tightens the skin, but also uses fat grafting or fillers to restore volume to the face to create a refreshed facial appearance.
- Sagging Jowls – Jowls begin to form with age as a result of volume loss and sagging skin. During a facelift with Dr. Azizzadeh, he will remove the appearance of jowls by tightening, toning and sculpting the sagging skin.
- Facial Shape Changes – As a result of all the above-mentioned signs of aging, the face loses its youthful heart shaped appearance (for female patients). As the skin sags and volume decrease, many women start to notice their face shape becomes boxier and less elegant. Dr. Azizzadeh uses his advanced surgical techniques and expert knowledge in facial anatomy to create a more youthful facial shape for his facelift patients.
- Sun Damage and Rough Skin Texture – Many patients who need a facelift will also need to add a laser treatment to the surgery to improve the texture and appearance of the skin. Dr. Azizzadeh often recommends combining his facelifts with laser resurfacing at the same time to improve the patient’s skin as well. This combination treatment is a holistic approach to facial rejuvenation that provides patients with optimal results.
A facelift represents a transformative procedure, one that enables an individual to revamp his or her facial appearance without delay.
With Dr. Azizzadeh as your facial plastic surgeon to complete your facelift, an individual can reap the benefits of this procedure for years to come.
Find an Experienced Plastic Surgeon to Perform a Facelift
Unfortunately, not all plastic surgeons are created equal, which means an individual may need to perform extensive research to find the right surgeon to perform a facelift.
On the other hand, an experienced plastic surgeon is readily available who has helped many celebrities, CEOs and other globally recognized patients improve their facial appearance –Babak Azizzadeh, MD, FACS, of the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Azizzadeh is a leading resource on facial plastic surgery and has completed facelift procedures on patients from around the world. He possesses comprehensive facelift experience and know-how, and as a result, will work with a patient to deliver exceptional results.
Perhaps best of all, Dr. Azizzadeh will collaborate with a patient during each stage of a facelift. That way, if a patient has questions about the procedure, Dr. Azizzadeh is prepared to answer them at any time.
Book a Facelift Consultation with Dr. Azizzadeh
To schedule a facelift consultation, please contact Dr. Azizzadeh at the CENTER for Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery today.